HVAC License – NJACCA has been at the forefront of the HVACR license and kept you abreast of changes as they evolved. We will continue to be there as the process continues:
- Help ensure your license is processed by the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
- Represent you at the meetings of the HVACR Board
- Licensing regs and assistance with resolutions for your problems at the State level
- Help you when townships and municipalities are over reaching or misinterpreting when asking your license status, your seal, your signature as well as continuing to assist when you run into interpretations of the codes by local officials
- Provide an in-place bonding agency. Each member company is entitled to 1 free license bond and bonding is available for others in your company for a nominal fee
- As training credits begin to evolve, and requirements start for those who are unlicensed, NJACCA will be the leader in providing the training you will need for your CEU’s
Insurance benefits Through the Association Master Trust, all NJACCA members have the benefit of shopping for discounted employee health care costs through AMT.
Education The industry is changing exponentially like the rest of the world. We provide speakers and information at our meetings to keep you informed and educated on things that impact your business. If you want to learn about equipment, go to your supplier. If you want to learn how to run a business, be an NJACCA member.
Networking With NJACCA members about best business practices to help your business become more efficient and profitable.
- Local North and South meetings to learn from Industry leaders
- State wide Conference in October
- North and Southern Golf outings
- Education sessions
We are YOUR Voice to your state lawmakers on guiding legislation that affects the way we do business. Examples:
- State licensing
- Legislation impacting our ability to offer service and maintenance plans
- Ban the Box, criminal background check
- Mandatory Vacation Requirements
- Dramatic increases in the minimum wage
- Working with the BPU and other State agencies on issues like efficiency requirements, rebates and regulations.
Make no mistake; there is Strength-In-Numbers so it’s important that we count, through your membership, you, your company and your staff as voters that are interested in issues being addressed by NJACCA!